Thursday, April 14, 2011

Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book. ~Author Unknown

So, among small talk people find out that I am a part of two amazing book clubs and that I love to read. So, they always ask what I have read so far and ummmmmmm... I always forget the names and authors of books; I read them, love or hate them, learn from them, then move on to the next one. However, I feel like its time to make a list of what I have read just for my own sake. This is what I can remember off hand, probably will have to add more later (and I'm not including the countless romance novels I read throughout high school):


The Book Thief by: Markus Zusak
The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by: Rebecca Skloot
Little Bee by: Chris Cleave
You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up: A Love Story by: Annabelle Gurwitch and Jeff Kahn
Room: A Novel by:Emma Donoghue
Montana Sky by: Nora Roberts
Water For Elephants by: Sara Gruen
Sharp Objects by: Gillian Flynn
Hunger Games by: Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by: Suzanne Collins
Mockingjay by: Suzanne Collins
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by: Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Played With Fire by: Stieg Larsson
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Next by: Stieg Larsson 
The Five People You Meet in Heaven by: Mitch Albom
Twenties Girl by: Sophie Kinsella


and currently I am reading: Love Walked in by: Marisa de los Santos and Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by: Beth Hoffman.


I know there are more books to add to the list; however, this is just what I can remember from May 2010 until now. So basically almost a year. I'll add more later as I remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment